Eco-Friendly Oral Facial Surgery Office
Our building has been designed to achieve LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification. LEED-Certified buildings are designed to conserve energy and water, conserve natural resources, reduce landfill waste, and provide a healthy environment for occupants. For more information on the LEED program, please visit http://www.usgbc.org/leed.
Here are some of the green features used in our building:
- Dual-flush toilets and high-efficiency fixtures help our building to reduce our water consumption by over 30%.
- Our building features environmentally-friendly flooring with high recycled content and low VOC’s.
- Low-VOC paints and adhesives are used throughout the building, and help keep our indoor air healthy for patients and staff.
- We use Energy Star rated equipment and appliances to reduce energy consumption.
- We recycle paper, plastics, glass, metals, and cardboard, and encourage our patients to do the same.
- Our construction team reduced landfill waste from this project by over 77%.
Call us to learn more, or to schedule an appointment: Georgia Facial & Oral Surgery Suwanee GA Office Phone Number 770-232-1191.